Our world is a beautiful planet worth living on. But how did humanity come to the point where we are now, spoiling the earth, creating crisis after crisis? There has to be a better way. I sincerely hope and believe that global consciousness will help lift her out of the negative spiral she is currently in, and transform her into a more positive spiral with abundance and prosperity for everyone. I believe the uprising global consciousness might just be the trigger for reversing the propagation direction. So that we all become more and more aware that we are not only looking at our world but are part of it.
Posts tagged ‘world’
- Tip 1: respectfully say bye to traditional (red ocean, greed-centered) strategy schools, say hi to (blue ocean) society oriented strategies.
- Tip 2: respectfully say bye to traditional power- or status oriented (Taylor-“made”) management schools, say hi to “tailor-made” schools that focus more on organizing people rather than on managing people.
- Tip 3: respectfully say bye to efficiency as a primary goal, say hi to effectiveness as a primary goal
- Tip 4: respectfully say bye to common fears that block true renewal (fear of isolation, fear of incompetence, fear of inconsistence, fear for imperfection, fear of separation, fear of ignorance, fear of complexity, fear for loss of control, fear for learning, fear for letting go the past etc. and say hi to their powerful counterparts such as love, respect, learning culture etc.
- Tip 5: respectfully say bye to traditional sharing strategies (greed, egoism, selfishness) and say hi to joyful sharing strategies
- Tip 6: respectfully say bye to innovation strategies aiming at free markets and say hi to strategies aiming at societal goals markets
- Tip 7: respectfully say bye to old style thinking and doing and say hi to new style thinking and doing
- Tip 8: respectfully say bye to fakeness and dishonesty and say hi to authenticness and honesty
- Tip 9: respectfully say bye to traditional scarcity thinking and say hi to abundance thinking
- Tip 10: respectfully say bye to rational (or scientifically proven) decision making and say hi to (spiritual) decision making based on your intuition and your heart
Ofcourse you don’t need to say goodbye to all the above, but a better balance wouldn’t hurt our society. So Good Luck and please let me know what worked for you.